" Dash Of Mumbai " Sightseeing & Experiences-by Goi Licensed Guide Ragini Doshi
Dash Of Mumbai covers Maximum City Sites & Experiences as Mumbai is City of Experiences so will capture more of these on Mumbai streets & roads while on the go.
Private tour directly offered by trained,approved & licensed guide under Ministry Of Tourism & Culture.Government Of India.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance Tickets to sites ,Parking &Toll charges
- Lunch - All food be it Breakfast,Lunch, Snacks, Dinner .Drinks Coffee and or Tea ,Alcoholic Beverages ,Soda / Pop are excluded in the offered pricing But arranged at actual cost against cash receipt/bill.
- Any incidental cost on the day of the tour .
- Fares for Taxi, App based Cab,Bus & Train if the tour is done over public transport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
GATEWAY OF INDIA
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Mahalakshmi Station Bridge, Dhobi Ghat, Shanti Nagar, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2: Gateway Of India Mumbai, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport Mumbai both at Sahar Andheri & Santacruz .Drop off at either of the two entrance gates International at Sahar Andheri and Domestic Santacruz if required and from Suburban hotels until Borivali on Western side and Thane & Vashi on Central side besides the 20 kms radius as above in the geographic area for hotel pickups .Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Port Of Mumbai
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.