סיור בהארלם בעברית | Harlem Tour In Hebrew
Our popular Harlem tour in Hebrew takes us through a neighborhood which for years was associated with New-York’s dangerous appeal. We will experience a gospel service (Sundays), walk through the colorful streets and explore some of Harlem’s rich history- from its early days as a Dutch colony through its glorious Harlem renaissance age to its becoming an Afro-American epicenter and soul food empire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gospel service (Sundays) - When applicable
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Our popular Harlem tour takes us through a neighborhood which for years was associated with New-York’s dangerous appeal, and is undergoing major cultural, demographic and economic changes that brings its old glory back with a revival of jazz clubs, theaters, exotic restaurants and art galleries.
Gospel music, street art, religion and soul food alongside the unique rhythm of the Harlem streets will expose a fascinating blend of African, Latin, Afro-American and European cultures that serve as a microcosmos of the American society- immigrants, outcasts, slaves, gold seekers, pioneers, explorers and visionaries.
The tour begins in central Harlem, where we will enter one of the churches famous for its authentic gospel service and hospitality. We will visit an authentic african market with a unique vision, tell the story of a special mosque which reveals identity seeking and local trauma. We will walk through the colorful streets and explore some of Harlem’s rich history- from its early days as a Dutch colony through its glorious Harlem renaissance age to its becoming an Afro-American epicenter and soul food empire.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Monkey Cup, 1965 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, New York, NY 10026, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :West 116th Street, W 116th St, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.