# youpilota - Trilha do Caracol
Unique experience where you can get to know a little of the off-road lifestyle. You drive a specially prepared 4x4 (Manual Troller), with the help of an instructor, with safety and lots of fun on a real trail amid the exuberant nature of Serra Gaúcha.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Specially prepared off-road vehicle.
- Individual insurance
What's excluded :
Live the experience of driving a 4x4 (Manual Troller) prepared to face a great adventure!
For approximately 1h 30 min you can be the pilot of this exciting tour and with a lot of contact with nature, always with the help of an instructor. The crossing through the forest has many obstacles, steep climbs and descents, puddles, bridges, and much more!
Rain or shine, fun is guaranteed!
• Parque Terra Magica Florybal, Rodovia RS 466 - Estrada do Caracol Km 5, 1630, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
• Parque Estadual do Caracol, Rodovia RS 466, Km 0, s/n Caracol, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
• Vale Dos Dinossauros, Rodovia 466 N0 1600 Vila Suíça, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
• Castelinho Caracol, Rodovia RS 466, 300 Km 03 Caracol, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
• Parque Tematico Mundo Gelado, Estrada do Caracol, 3915, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul Brazil
• Mundo a Vapor, Av Don Luiz Guanela 1247 Carniel, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
• Bondinhos Aereos Parques da Serra, Rua Estrada da Ferradura 699 Caracol, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
Departure Point :Hotel Fazenda Pampas, Av. Don Luiz Guanella, 1561 - Vila Suica, Canela - RS, 95680-000, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Valid driver's license required (or equivalent), for those who wish to fly.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Interval between activities, Scheduling time to avoid crowding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.