01 day excursion to South Coast + Arituba Lagoon
The itinerary goes through several tourist attractions beginning with the launching center of the Barreira do Inferno, a base of the Brazilian Air Force for rocket launches. Founded in 1965, it was the first aerial rocket base in South America. We passed through the region known for fruit growing, elbow beach, then Pirangi beach, famous for the largest Cajueiro do Mundo where we have a stop for the visit, Búzios , Tabatinga where the dolphin gazebo is located and we stop for photos, Camurupim place of our stop for lunch in a restaurant on the seafront that with its reefs forms a natural swimming pool on the edge of the beach. The last stop is for bathing in the lagoon of Arituba with its clear and refreshing waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned transportation
- RN Tourism Guide
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Barreira do Inferno Launch Center
- Entry/Admission - Mirante dos Golfinhos
- Entry/Admission - Lagoa de Arituba
- Entry/Admission - Camurupim Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cajueiro Entrance - R $ 8,00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Cajueiro de Pirangi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajueiro de Pirangi, Av. S. Sebastiao, s/n, Pirangi do Norte, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59161-250 Brazil
The largest cashew tree in the world is located in the municipality of Parnamirim, on the beach of Pirangi. The tree occupies an area of approximately 8,500 square meters. Optional entry not included.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Barreira do Inferno Launch Center, Rodovia RN-063 Km 11, Parnamirim, State of Rio Grande do Norte 77953-000 Brazil
Barreira do Inferno aerospace museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirante dos Golfinhos, Praia de Tabatinga, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
The dolphin gazebo is located on the cliff in Tabatinga where we make a brief stop contemplating the beautiful view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa de Arituba, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59164-000 Brazil
The Arituba Lagoon is located approximately 35 kilometers from the city of Natal where travelers can enjoy a relaxing bath. Its shallow waters are perfect for those traveling with children, the elderly or people with reduced mobility.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Camurupim Beach, Tabatinga, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
The beach of Camurupim is protected by reefs where at low tide they form natural pools. Recommended ride for travelers with children, seniors or people with reduced mobility.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hours: 07 to 16h on average (departure and arrival at the hotel)Departures: DailyDeparture point: Transportation to and from the client's hotel in the regions of Ponta Negra, Via Costeira and Praia do Meio. If you are not staying in this perimeter we will mark the exit of our store located in Ponta Negra.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.