03 Nights Mini Tour In Sri Lanka
These exciting Sri Lankan ‘’MINI TOUR IN SRI LANKA” tour mainly cover Kandy, Nuwara Eliya ending the tour with a fantastic shopping experience in Colombo with the purpose of offering relaxing vacations for the families who likes to discover this wondefull island, Explore the island with the wide range of travel packages in Sri Lanka. Kandy is the hill capital of Sri Lanka where the world famous”Esela Perahera” is celebrated annually. Also, Nuwara Eliya is the place where you can spend a relaxing time in a cool climate which is also famous Sri Lankan highland tea and enjoy in Colombo in your last day before the departure flight.
per adult from
1 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meet & Greet Service, Assistance with the luggage & Hotel Transfer. Accommodation in sharing a double room for the period, as per Tour. Meal plan on Bread and Breakfast Basis.Transportation by Air-Conditioned vehicle throughout the tour with an English speaking Driver Sightseeing at locations mentioned in the program.Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes Departure and check-out assistance at AirportPhoto/ video permits at sights, where applicable.
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Dinner/Lunch and any the other meals.Any extras such as Ayurvedic / spa treatments, beverages, phone calls, etc.Air fare.Entrance fees to visit sights.
- TOUR ITINERARY…
DAY 01 – AIR PORT – KEGALLE - KANDY. APPROX 2 HOURS DRIVE.
You will be welcomed by our guide at the air port and proceed to Kandy - en route take a short break at Kegalle spice garden and see the luscious Cinnamons, Cardamoms, Pepper plants etc. You can also purchase your requirements of spices.
In the afternoon departure to Kandy Check-in to the hotel and relax.
After lunch you will have a city tour of Kandy, visiting popular market places where vegetables and fruits from other parts of the country are distributed. And some leisure time for shopping later evening visit the Temple of the Tooth. View a cultural dance in evening.
Overnight stay in Kandy.
DAY 02 - KANDY – NUWARAELIYA APPROX 02 HOURS DRIVE.
After breakfast you will travel deeper into the tea-growing hills and have the option to wind through the mountains with magnificent views.
En-route to Nuwara Eliya you will visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, with a fine collection of over 4000 species of exotic plants which was a pleasure garden of a Kandyan King of the 16th Century and later made in to a Botanical Garden during the British regime.
Overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya.
DAY 03 - NUWARAELIYA- COLOMBO APPROX 02 HOURS DRIVE.
After the breakfast now time to leave to discover the commercial city of Sri Lanka,
Enroute visit Kithulgala.
The Kelani River (the broadest river in Sri Lanka) flowing through Kitulgala was the main location where the Oscar winning movie “Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed.
On you wish we will stop to do a white water rafting for two hours.
Colombo capital of Sri Lanka-is the largest city and main port of Sri Lanka. In the late afternoon arrive to the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Thereafter you can enjoy evening city tour and shopping.
Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 04 – COLOMBO – AIR PORT. APPROX 30 MIN DRIVE.
After breakfast departure to air port for the connecting flight.
Departure Point :from colombo city/ Negombo / Katunayaka Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :colombo Hotel
Bandaranayaka International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.