1-D Kulen mountain and remote Beng Mealea temple
This is a great trip for those who love nature. You will enjoy a great view of the mountain and also come across many kinds of birds and butterflies. You have a chance to see a local village and see ways of their lives there. You can swim and it's very refreshing. Note: Our Team, Mr. Bunhak ( Bun) help to offer 2-hour English classes there. Happy Angkor Wat Tour offers some bikes and foods to help the kids there too.
Then you go to abandoned temple "Beng Mealea"which covered with forest. This shows how powerful the nature taking back everything from us.
Our profit is to support our family and give back to the community here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Cold towels for your hands and faces.
What's excluded :
- Kulen mountain ticket: $20 USD/ Pax ( free for kids under 12)
- Beng Mealea temple ticket: $5/ pax ( free for kids under 12)
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Head up north by car/ van to the sacred mountain for Cambodians called the Kulen Mountain for the 1000s Linga carving under the water stream. This was the birthplace of the Khmer empire which lasted almost 400 hundreds. , Grand Reclining Budha and the Big Water fall. Enjoy taking a bath in the holy water.
Start your trip with hotel pickup by your expert tour guide. Meet at your hotel lobby from 7 am in Siem Reap. Head off to the Kulen mountain. The trip takes about 1 and a half-hours each way. Enjoy a safe ride while enjoying the scenery landscape and simple lives along the way.
Arrive around 9 am to get up to the top of the mountain to explore the river of one thousand lingas, and listen to story of the Linga-Cult. Once you are at the highest point of the area, you will feel why the ancient Khmer king built it on top of the mountain. Continue to witness the reclining Buddha which carved out of a huge rock in 16th century. Walk along the top mountain to the waterfall. You enjoy swimming in this holy water to get blessed by the ancient Khmer kings. Lunch break
Then head down to Beng Mealea temple. Most of the temple’s history remains unknown, but it can be dated by its architectural style, similar to that of the Angkor Wat era. Scholars believe it was built in the 12th century. Today, much of the temple is engulfed by the natural forest surrounding the area making it a great place to explore as you discover this ancient treasure.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send me your hotel information.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.