1-Day | Tour in Ephesus from Istanbul by ✈
Explore the ancient city of Ephesus on a regular full-day tour from Istanbul by flight.
See highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage with our services awarded with a Certificate of Excellence.
Let your imagination run wild as you explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus and learn its long history of Greek and Roman rule.
Follow your professional guide around the magnificent ruins, including the Great Theater, the Library of Celsus and the Temple of Hadrian.
Visit the remains of the Temple of Artemis and learn how the sparse ruins were once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip airport transfer in Istanbul.
- Round-trip flight to Izmir
- Round trip airport transfers in Izmir
- Full Day Ephesus Virgin Mary Tour
- Proffesional guide
- Entrance fees to the various sites
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunch
- Anything else that is not specifically mentioned in the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Tour the ancient ruins of Ephesus, take a journey back in time on this guided small-group tour in the company an expert guide.
See the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Visit the final home of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Marvel at the Library of Celsus
Stand on the stage of the Great Theater
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off from central hotels, apartments in European or Asian part of Istanbul and private transfer to ATATURK or SABIHA GOKCEN Airport
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have all adapted to this new world. You can travel with us and be assured that we have put numerous new measures in place to elevate our hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of our guests and team has always been, and always will be, our primary concern.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.