1 day 4000 Islands Kayak Adventure
This one day tour offers you two options; you can either begin in Ban Hat Xay Koun and Kayak down the Mekong through the beautiful scenery to Don Det or begin in Nakasang from where you will take a boat to Don Khon to see the amazing Lipi waterfalls after this you will kayak out to see Mekong dolphins before finishing at Konephapheng Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinking Water
- Meal : Typical lunch
- English speaking guide
- Government taxes
- All entrance fees
- Travel permits
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pakse, Pakse, Champasak Province
Pakse > Nakasang > Don Khon > Veunkham > Konephapheng Waterfall
We take a bus to Nakasang village, from here we board a local boat which takes us down the mighty Mekong and through some beautiful scenery until arriving at Don Khon Island. From Don Khon Island we walk along the island to see the old French train and the amazing Liphi waterfalls. At the waterfall we take a short walk to above the falls where we enjoy lunch together amongst some beautiful surroundings! After our lunch and taking some time to relax we begin kayaking down the Mekong to an area near the Cambodian border where we will have the chance to see Mekong Dolphins. After spending some time to try and spot the dolphins we paddle onwards to Veunkham which is the border with Cambodia where you will be picked up by bus to visit the big Konephapheng Waterfall.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Pakse, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse, please advise us the name of property as your staying in Pakse.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Khon Phapheng Falls, Laos
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Starts at : 08:00
- Finishes at : 16:30
- Nb of days : 1 Day
- Meals : Picnic, Lao Food
- Transport : Public Local truck or "Songtheow"
- Activities : Kayaking
- What to bring : Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Warm clothes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.