1 Day Beijing No Shopping Tour with Peking Roast Duck
This Beijing no shopping tour takes travelers to explore the imperial history, appreciate exquisite and grand buildings in Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, enjoy the picturesque landscape in Summer Palace and pass the biggest city square, even sample delicious Peking Roast Duck in one day. You will leave a deep impression on Chinese remaining antiques and historical relics, it’s a must-go tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfer
- Lunch: Peking Roast Duck
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
You’ll be picked up at the hotel by a hospitable tour guide around 7:30 am, then head to Tiananmen Square which is the biggest city center and has cultural significance in Chinese history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then walk to the Forbidden City, you will view grand ancient architecture and experience imperial culture from its relics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Before we go to Temple of Heaven, you will enjoy a famous food-Peking duck for lunch. After that, we’ll visit Temple of Heaven which has a full sense of solemnity since it’s the place for praying for a good harvest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Then, let’s drive our air-conditioned vehicle o the last stop Summer Palace, it’s a tranquil and charming palace assembling vast lakes and gardens where emperors and concubines will escape the heat here. It has a long gallery in the world, full of colored drawing based on classic literature. You must be astonished by its beauty. At last, we’ll transfer you back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel within the 3rd ring road of Beijing.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 3rd ring road)
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking.
- If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please contact us ASAP.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep-1st Oct. If the tour you would like to book includes the Forbidden City, will skip it and refund USD 8 per person from your tour guide. Thanks for your understanding!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.