1-day Cham Island tour from Da Nang
An adventure tour to Cu Lao Cham island to have more exploration of ecological site in small islands far away from Hoi An shore 18kms, you will have chance to see marvelous coral when having snorkeling and scuba diving as well as spending leisure time on beach, enjoy good climate and cool weather, admire the plentiful plants and marine animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 lunch at the local restaurant on island
- Bus & speed boat
- English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Snorkeling or Diving
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
7.00 Morning pick up at your hotel in Da Nang and transfer to the pier in Cua Dai beach. Get on a speed boat and depart for Cham Island (30 minutes).
Upon arrival on the island, you will be escorted to visit some interesting sites of the island such as Au Thuyen, Tay Tang pagoda, and fishing village. Then, enjoy fishing, snorkeling, or diving experience on beautiful coral reefs followed by a seafood lunch - including the fish you caught earlier.
2:30 pm: Time for swimming and relaxing at Bai Chong Islet beach.
3:30 pm: We now the cruise boat for your return trip to the mainland.
4:00 pm: Arriving back at Cua Dai Harbor, our driver and guide provide return transfer back to your hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.