1 DAY EXCURSION IN SANTA MARTA, Regular from Cartagena
"Visiting the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino where the liberator Simón Bolívar died.
Walk through the historic center, ending in a restaurant in the sector for lunch.
Transfer to a beach to enjoy a bath.
I return to Cartagena.
Transportation with air conditioning
Entrance to the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
Lunch (served, entry, fort, dessert and a soft accompaniment drink)
Bath time in one of the beaches of Santa Marta and use of towels.
Total duration: 13 hours approx.
Operation: Wednesday and Friday
Departure time: 5:00 a.m "
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Lunch - served, starter, main, dessert and a soft drink to accompany
- Bath time in one of the beaches of Santa Marta and use of towels.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico de Santa Marta, Cra. 24 Av.del Ferrocarril, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Personnel are picked up in the northern part of Cartagena.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.