1-day Explore Cuc Phuong National Park from Hanoi
You are a nature-lover and on your holiday in Vietnam, you want to know more about the nature’s diversity of this beautiful country, there is no reason to hesitate to join in the amazing full day tour discovering Cuc Phuong National Park in Ninh Binh which gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to the very first capital city of Vietnam. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have unforgettable experiences, know more about the nature diversity of Vietnam, take many beautiful photos and know more about the northern Vietnam’s culture and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 local lunch at the restaurant in Ninh Binh
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel
- Water during transfer
- Entry/Admission - Cuc Phuong National Park
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Vietnam
You will have an about 2,5 hour drive (120km) to get to Cuc Phuong National Park, which is the oldest national park in Vietnam covers about 200 kilometers square of tropical forest.
Your first stop is at the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and the endangered primates’ conservation as well as to the protection of their habitats.
Next, you will resume going into the center of the park, where you can stop to explore the ancient human cave, then, you will enjoy lunch at house-on-stilted in the park central.
Then, you can have a short trek into the National Park, where you can do sightseeing and know more about fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam.
After that, you will go back to the Park Center to visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
Finally, you will end this tour around 6.30pm at your hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.