1 day guided cycling to Goriška brda with an E bike
We believe that traveling actively is the most rewarding way to experience the world. Local guide will present you all the beauties and secrets about the region and will show you the hidden spots for really unique photos. High quality E bikes will make your trip easy and relaxing.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Trekking E bike with helmet and private ENGLISH speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and vine cellar visit (optional).
- Departure from Nova Gorica and ride with a guide on a cycling path along Soča River, ascent to Vrhovlje, Goriška Brda. First we stop at Gonjače tower, where you can enjoy the views over the Alps and Adriatic Sea. Second stop is in Šmartno, medieval village. Later we pass many vineyards and orchards. For the lunch we discuss with you about your preferences and wishes, because in Brda, there is a wide range of tempting flavours of Mediterranean cuisine or healthy, fresh and home-made food with olive oil and fruits & high-quality wines. There is also possibility of visiting one of many vine cellars. In the afternoon, passing some important sights, an ascent to the old town of Gorizia in Italy, where you can enjoy the real Italian espresso or cappuccino on the main square under the mighty castle. Passing the tunnel under the castle hill, we reach Nova Gorica train station in Slovenia. E Bike will help you make it easier and more relaxing.
Departure Point :Kolodvorska pot 8, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2020 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not for disabled people or children.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.