1-Day Guided Quad/ATV Tour to Fint Oasis
In this guided half day excursion, you will drive your quad or ATV from the semi-desert landscape around Ait Ben Haddou to a beautiful desert oasis called Fint, a palm oasis with magnificent rock formations. This tour is perfect for those who like excitement and also interested in the remote and tranquil villages. Perfect for someone with time to explore the hidden gems in this region. Recommended all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of Quad bike
- Local English & French speaking guide
- Private tour
- coffee and tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oasis Fint, Ouarzazate 30120 Morocco
This 60km round trip tour takes you on an off-the-beaten path from Ait Ben Haddou to a quiet and beautiful desert oasis, Fint, in a tranquil valley surrounded by magnificent rock formations. (If you are not short in time, this one-day tour is more relaxed and enjoyable than the half-day Fint tour.)
When you arrive at our office, our guide will give you a brief explanation of the controls of our quad/ATV. We will then depart from Ait Ben Haddou on a desert track used by ancient nomad caravans towards Ouarzazate. We will pass through several local Berber villages on the way before entering a vast expanse of mountainous landscape of the Anti-Atlas.
It is absolutely surreal to be surrounded by the magnificent rock formation in this area with bumpy dirt road on your quad unique in this tour! An large, abandoned but relatively well-maintained Hollywood film set greets us once we leave the mountainous region. Imagine you are an extra in the ‘Prince of Persia’ movie!
After a few hours, we finally arrive at Fint oasis. We will take have lunch at a local guest house restaurant (included). Watch children play and women wash clothes in the stream. (Please be sensitive when taking photo of locals, especially women.)
After a nice lunch, we start our return trip through a different track passing another old film set near Ouarzazate. If time allows, we will stop and have a coffee break.
On our way towards Ait Ben Haddou during sunset, the silhouette of the undulating hills in the far horizon form a perfect picture and will forever stay in your memory.
After this long trip, applause yourself and enjoy tea in our office and reflect on this unforgettable adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Desert Wanderer, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Meet our guide at our office.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No alcohol is allowed on the day before this tour
- All drivers must be must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their country.
- 2 people are allowed per quad (1 driver and 1 passenger)
- Maximum 7 quads per tour (7 drivers and 7 passengers max)
- Helmet is mandatory. Gloves and goggles are provided if necessary.
- Suggested minimum age of passenger is 10 years old. All drivers must take full responsibility of their passenger.
- Time is flexible. Please contact us after confirmation about your expected arrival time.
- Please wear comfortable shoes/boots and durable jacket for off-road driving in the strong desert sun and wind
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or during pregnancy
- If you want to book 3 quads with drivers only and 1 quad with both driver and passenger (5 people total): Select Date -> In Select Travelers Dropdown box, choose 3 travelers, click 'Check Availability' ->: Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver Only' option -> Click 'BACK' button on your browser, choose 1 travelers, click 'Check Availability' -> Click 'Add to Cart' next to 'Driver & Passenger' option -> Click 'Checkout' and follow checkout procedure. In this example, we will give you 4 quads. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF QUADS DO NOT EXCEED 7.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum 2 quads per tour (2 drivers and/or 2 passengers max)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.