1 Day Luoyang Heritage Tour
Starting from Luoyang hotel, you will enjoy a hassle-free private tour offered by locals who know their hometown best. Your personal tour guide will navigate your way through out the whole trip and reveal the mysterious Longmen Grottoes and its grand sulptures and small niches in the morning. In the afternoon, drive to Shaolin Temple and dive deeper in the Buddhism culture, and enjoy a authentic Kungfu Show performed by monks. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your Luoyang Hotel or wherever you prefer.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Private Transfer Service from and to Luoyang Hotel
- Round-trip shuttle bus in Longmen Grottoes
- Single-trip shuttle bus in Shaolin Temple
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longmen Grottoes, Banks of Yihe River, Luolong District, Luoyang 471000 China
Pick up at 9:00 a.m and visit the world-famous Longmen Grottoes. Set on the banks of the Yi River, 12 km south of Luoyang City, the Longmen Grottoes are ranked the first of the Four Great Grottoes in China, together with the Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang, Yungang Grottoes in Datong and Mount Maiji Grottoes in Tianshui. It was also listed into the World Cultural Heritages and Relics by UNESCO in 2000 for its broad collections and profound cultural influence in the world. Dotted between Xiangshan Mountain and the Longmen Mountain, with the Yi River flowing below, the Longmen Grottoes are harmonious with mountains, forests and rivers displaying a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
After lunch, you will go to the Shaolin Temple, which is in the region of the Song Mountain, Dengfeng City, Henan Province, and is reputed to be “The Number One Temple under Heaven”. Included on UNESCO's World Cultural and Heritage List in 2010, it is the cradle of Chinese Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Martial Arts such as the Shaolin Cudgel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Luoyang centrally-located hotel pick up and drop off service is offered. Any starting point far away from the city center will incur extra compensation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.