1-Day Nairobi City Excursion and Cultural Experience
Nairobi, as a capital city is unique in having a wildlife park on its doorstep. The tour to Nairobi National Park takes you to this unique wildlife sanctuary only 7 kms from the Nairobi bustling City Center where you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) against the back drop of the city tall buildings. Rhinos, buffaloes, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, woodpeckers and many more. This tour is Done in the morning when majority of animals are more active.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Start your day with an early pick up from your hotel within Nairobi. Despite its proximity to the city, Nairobi National Park is home to a wide variety of wildlife and bird species. Explore African savanna and after your game drive you will proceed to the nearby Elephant orphanage where young orphaned elephants appreciate the motherly care from men. You will also visit the giraffe center and enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a selected restaurant. You will then be dropped at your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Daphne Sheldrick elephant orphanage tour follows. It open to visitation between 11am and 12am every day, and one can see the elephants being fed and playing. In addition, there is a keeper who will give a talk about the elephants, their origin, how they are getting on, and how some of the previous orphans are progressing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
You will then visit bomas of Kenya and experience the rich diversity of Kenyan traditional music and dance in their daily cultural performances which consists of over 50 dances from different ethnic communities. With live percussion, string and wind instruments, and diverse, authentic and energetic dancing, Dancers will take you on a journey through Kenya’s past and present.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I meet clients at the hotel lobby for briefing
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.