1-Day Old Town Tour in Lijiang
In Lijiang, Naxi culture is a unique enduring part of life in the region that you will want to experience. We will bring you to a local market and experience the daily life of the locals, then we will admire the brilliant vistas of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain on horseback and visit Yuhu Village, famous for its unique architecture and culture seen nowhere else. You will see traditional houses, ancient fresco’s and old towns and explore the unique local Dongba shaman culture.
• Zhongyi morning market: visiting the biggest farmers market in the area.
• Black Dragon Pool: one of the most iconic parks in China.
• Dongba Museum: exhibits about the ancient and unique Dongba culture of the Naxi ethnic minority.
• Yuhu Village: one of few traditional villages, buildings made of “Monkey Head”, a mixture of stone and mud, horseback riding
• Shuhe Ancient town: stroll around this ancient town
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 bottles of local drinking water per person per day
- Experienced private English-speaking tour guides
- Supplement for the tour guide (meals)
- 24/7 English-speaking customer services
- Government taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner
- Chinese visa
- Personal expenses
- Domestic and international flights
- Tourist bus / minibus transportation between airport / train station
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance.
- Tips for drivers and guides, highly appreciated but not requested
- Things not mentioned in this itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wonders Of Yunnan Travel, Kunming 650224 China
Welcome to travel with us.
Stop At: Old Town of Lijiang - China, No.57, Xuetang Rd, Dayan Township, Gucheng Dist, Lijiang 674100 China
After breakfast your driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Lijiang ancient town. We will first go to the Zhongyi morning market inside the old town of Lijiang, a lively local market where the local Naxi people sell food, wares and livestock.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will hold a flag printed “Wonders Of Yunnan”.Please show your booking voucher.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry, birth date and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.