1 day Private tour Sapa Off The Beaten Path trekking start from Sapa
Sapa Valley (or Muong Hoa Valley) is one of the most beautiful lush valleys in Vietnam, the valley stretchs about 40 km along Hoang Lien Son range and it is the common home of six ethnic groups including Kinh, H'mong, Dzao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho. This is an excellent opportunity for whom would like to explore the villages located in the valley and discover their daily life and tradition...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car pick-up from village to Sapa town.
- 1 Lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal expenditure, travel insurance
- Transfer between Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Tips for tour guide
- Other drinks and meals
- Be ready at your hotel in Sapa at about 09:00am, our local guide and driver for a short road transfer along of main road northeastwards to the starting point of trekking. Hiking uphill on a rocky path for 2 hours along the narrow valley which runs between two high mountains passing two villages of the Black H'mong people: Sau Chua and Sa Seng.
The H'mong people here have just recently changed their living way from swidden cultivation style into the sedentary one. So there are still a lot traces of the past time can be seen: rudimentary houses, stone wall around houses... Lunch break in the village.
After lunch, we continue along the same trail gradually uphill the Den Thang mountain for an hour to Hang Da Village of the H'mong which sits at 1,800m height and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Paying visit to several local houses.
Leaving Hang Da and enjoy easy walk on high elevation for half an hour which offers great view of Muong Hoa Valley until arriving to Hau Chu Ngai, another village of the Black H'mong. This portion of the trek offers chances for taking the best photos of landscapes.
Getting downhill for another hour along a dirt track to Pho Village at the center of Hau Thao Commune. You will be picked up from here to get back to Sapa.
Departure Point :Sapa town
Departure Time :At 8.30 - 9.30 am from your hotel in Sapa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Price is in USD per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.