1-day private tour with Spanish guide: The Jemer Essence
With our Private Day Tour: The Jemer Essence you will know the essence of Angkor in full. You will live the experience of seeing one of the Wonders of the World: Angkor Wat, you will visit the most representative temples of the lost city of Angkor Thom: Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo as well as unique places such as the Terrace of the Elephants or the terrace of the Leper King. To conclude the day we will visit the Artisans D'Angkor® factory where you can see first-hand how local artists create and restore current pieces of the temples visited. All this with our Spanish-speaking professional guides and with the comforts of a luxury tour (private car, unique spots, exclusive routes, cold water during the whole tour, etc.)
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Artisans Angkor
What's excluded :
- Angkor Tickets / Season Tickets (Our guide will help you acquire them on the first day of your Tour)
- Lunch - Our guides will advise you where to have lunch according to your tastes, budget, etc.
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
You will discover the Jewel in the crown: Angkor Wat. The largest religious building in the entire world. They will live in a unique and exclusive way the corners of the pearl of the Asian Southeast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
One of the most famous temples of Angkor: Ta Prohm. Feel like the very Lara Croft in Tomb Rider. You will enjoy in an exclusive way the capricious ways that the roots of the "Gung" have taken over the main construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
One of the best-known temples in the city of Angkor Thom. Its majesty, its incredible conservation and its perfect carvings make the Bayón Temple one of the most famous of the Khmer architecture. In it we will discover secrets and stories that have lived the walls of the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
Located northwest of the city of Angkor Thom, we will enjoy what was formerly a center of imporant organization in Khmer society. We will discover the multiple secrets of the more than 70 garudas that are carved on its walls thanks to its unbeatable condition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Preah Ko, Roluos Cambodia
We will go to know the secrets in pre-Angkorian temples like Preah Ko. Its majesty combined with its strong cultural roots as well as its antiquity makes visiting Preah Ko one of the most special moments of the Tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Artisans Angkor, Stung Thmey Street, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
We will discover the secrets of the architectural restoration of the temples of Angkor: Artisans D'Angkor. We will enjoy a guided tour in English so you can know the secrets of the restoration with the same local artisans.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients at any hotel in Siem Reap. We also give you the possibility to arrange the pick-up at an agreed point within Siem Reap.Airports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.