1 day Southern Laos White Water Adventure
Houy Bang Lieng is a small river in The National Protected Area of Dong Hua Sao. Paddle down the river through some fantastic scenery of dense forests, past towering waterfalls and several areas of exciting rapids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off only in Pakse
- Drinking Water
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Beverage and personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pakse, Pakse, Champasak Province
Pakse > Ban Lak 11 > Pakse
We depart from our Pakse office and drive along road number 13 towards the south passing through massive rubber tree plantations until arriving at the small village of Ban Lak 11. Arriving at the village we take a short walk down hill through the forest to the river bank, here after receiving some instructions and a basic safety briefing we begin paddling down stream through jungle.
A fun day lies ahead of us as we pass through many sets of exciting class 2 to 3 rapids. Continuing on through the rapids we pass an amazing waterfall which is located on the rivers edge. We carry on downstream until stopping to enjoy a picnic lunch along river bank, opposite a towering waterfall which comes out from the deep jungle. After enjoying our lunch and taking some time to relax we continue onwards for a further two hours, along the way we pass through some beautiful scenery and see the local people fishing. In the late afternoon we arrive in an area of jungle which serves as the ending point of our trip, from here we shall return back to Pakse.
Approximately: 1 hour walking, 40 minutes transfer and 4.5 to 5 hours kayaking / rafting.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Pakse, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse, please advise us the name of Hotel as your staying in Pakse.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Don Khong, Laos
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Starts at : 08:30
- Finishes at : 17:30
- Nb of days : 1 Day
- Meals : Picnic, Lao Food
- Transport : Private tuk-tuk
- Activities : Kayaking, Trekking
- Best In : Wet season
- What to bring : Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Change of clothes for the evening
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.