1 day tour, Kogui Sewiaxa indigenous community of Palomino.
From Palomino you will walk to the viewpoint to witness the majestic landscape and bird watching in the unique mountainous topography of the region, this tour will take us 1 hour 30 minutes to the first house where we will be received to control the community. At 50 meters we will find the Sewiaxa community, talk throughout the community at 11:30 departure to the Palomino River where it will be refreshment and accompanied by a refreshing bath, for when it is 12:30 departure to Palomino walk of the same time or if You want to get off by optional tubbing - the 2-hour descent along the Palomino River is done in order to enjoy peace and tranquility to the Caribbean Sea where you can have lunch at the tourist's expense
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- entrance to the town.
- travel insurance.
- transport by motorcycle for 10 minutes to where the road starts.
What's excluded :
- Tubbing to lower the river to the sea.
- Private transportation
- Night in the community.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palomino, Palomino, La Guajira Department
We enter the Sierra Nevada through the Palomino sector for two hours of walking until we reach the first kogui house where we will receive our insurance from the mammo and continue to the community where we will learn more about the history. 4 hours in total.
You will also enjoy the Palomino River. then descend to the trunk by walk or if you wish to the sea in tubing by the river, 3 hours of relaxation not included. optional tubbing
Departure Point :Troncal del Caribe, Dibulla, La Guajira, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
the advance is 25 minutes but it may be less or more according to the location of the hotel.better communicate to the whatsapp for better coordination
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.