1 Day Tour to Bacalar, Cenotes and 7 color Lagoon with lunch from Cancun
Fall in love with Bacalar, a place with a treasure of nature the Laguna de los Siete Colores that in addition to its unique beauty also keeps other surprising treasures such as the magical cenotes that surround it blue cenote, emerald cenote, black cenote and cocalitos; Also full of history with the pirate channel, ecotourism and beautiful landscapes with the Island of Birds.
One of Bacalar’s most important tourist experiences is a trip to the cenotes. What undoubtedly makes the Bacalar cenotes special is that their natural splendor and the knowledge that they are almost completely unique and entirely naturally-occurring, making them extremely popular with weddings and photographers.
The 7-color lagoon extends peacefully and picturesquely next to the Bacalar village as a perfect setting for lovers of adventure and nature.
per adult from
13 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Dish to choose
- Lunch - At restaurant. Dish to choose
- Cenote Azul Admission (1 hour)
- Cocalitos Natural Spa Admission (2 hours)
- Pontoon ride 2 hrs Cenote Esmeralda Negro and Cocalitos, Isla Pájaros, Pirates Trail, Bacalar Lagoon
- Panoramic view of San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Town
- 45 minutes to swim in the lagoon.
- Take your picture in the Bacalar letters.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Cocalitos
- Entry/Admission - 7 COLORES BACALAR
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte San Felipe Bacalar
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with additional cost
- Life jacket at cenotes and cocalitos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Azul 225, Bacalar 77516 Mexico
Get on the transport that will arrive at your hotel. We will take you to the road and at 30 minutes from Chetumal, you will find Bacalar, one of the most beautiful magical villages.
It is a paradisiatic place, where you can practice snorkeling, swimming or sailing and also delight with its gastronomy by eating a fried fish or shrimp by the lagoon.
We will start this adventure at Cenote Azul where you can also enjoy a delicious breakfast. This cenote has a diameter of approximately 200 meters and a depth of 90 meters. The funny thing about this cenote is that it's outdoors and you can appreciate it from the road. Its view is amazing as it is surrounded by jungle and beautiful vegetation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Cocalitos, Castell de Sant Ferran, Mont Tossal Solo 5 Minutos del Cenote Azul, Bacalar 77500 Mexico
Our transportation will take us to another beautiful cenote in Bacalar. Cenote Cocalitos is a completely natural spa where you can swim, relax, take pictures and learn more about the stromatolites.
It is important to mention that this place is the Sanctuary of the Stromatolites in Bacalar that contains living fossils of more than 3,500 million years old. We must take care of it and respect it, as their function is very important and helps to keep the lagoon water clean. In your visit please do not touch the stromalites and use biodegradable sunscreen to protect this natural beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 7 COLORES BACALAR, AVENIDA 5 ENTRE CALLES 14 Y 16, Centro, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
We will enjoy a beautiful 2-hour pontoon ride to Cenote Esmeralda, Cenote Negro, Cenote Cocalitos, Isla Pájaros, Canal de los Piratas and Bacalar 7 Colors Lagoon.
You will admire 3 beautiful natural cenotes of Bacalar, which will make you fall in love with their unique characteristics that form an extraordinary landscape. We will also pass by Isla Pájaros where you will observe beautiful bird species of the region.
Finally we will pass through the Pirates Channel that flows into the beautiful Bacalar Lagoon, where you can see 7 beautiful shades of blue, an extraordinary treasure of Mexico.
This lagoon is one of the main attractions of Bacalar. The background soils, the different depths and the sun rays help the waters show an incredible diversity of blue colors. The fine white sand has on the banks an "abandoned pirate ship" that becomes an attraction to all tourists who visit this beautiful place. Here you will have 45 minutes to swim and refresh yourself in the lagoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Fuerte San Felipe Bacalar, Av 3 Centro, Bacalar 77930 Mexico
To complete the information we were given about the Pirate Channel and once again in the village of Bacalar, we will have a panoramic visit to the famous Port of San Felipe, where you will know a little more about this fort and its history. We will also have a Panoramic Visit to Bacalar Lagoon to admire it froma different view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
We will arrive at a restaurant where you can taste from the main menu a dish to choose from. Afterwards we will take a picture on the famous letters of Bacalar and then go back to your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.