1-Day Tour to the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
1. A personal tour guide accompanies you all along the way.
2. Private air-conditioned car as your transportation.
3. Visit Egyptian Museum, old churches and first mosque in Egypt.
4. High-efficiency and professional service ONLY for you without other travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- Any thing not mention in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to visit The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiques which dates back some 5,000 years of art and which is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder are in storerooms. The Egyptian Museum is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts including the golden treasures of King Tutankhamen.
Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases, and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated.
The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most tourist's itinerary when traveling to Egypt. This distinctive museum that houses a vast store of priceless objects, from earlier time to the Greco-Roman period, is worth seeing.
Before extending your trip, you will be served with a warm delightful lunch meal at a high-quality restaurant.
After lunch, visit Old Cairo to see the local wonders like the Hanging Church that was built in the 3rd century and beginning of the 4th century. Also, stop by Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD. It was built in Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. End your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt.
You will be transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.