1 Day Xian Group Tour: City Highlights
This group tour includes highlights of the ancient city of Xian. Be ready to immerse yourself in history, culture, and cuisine on this hassle-free tour. See the best-preserved ancient "City Wall", the history book of Xian Museum, the magnificent "Bell Tower and Drum Tower", the Islamic bazaar "Muslim Street" and the national treasure "Big Wild Goose Pagoda".
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel transfers
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Bell Tower
- Entry/Admission - Drum Tower (Gulou)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
The driver and tour guide will pick you up from the hotel at 9 am and this trip is mainly about the downtown city area. There are many hot spots in the city worthwhile your visiting. Xian City Wall is probably the most complete and best-preserved city wall in all of China. You are able to walk on the moat while having a panoramic view of the city and listening to those legend stories of Xian from the tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an Museum, 72 Youyi Xilu, Xi'an 710068 China
The next stop is Xian Museum (closed on Tuesday), a three-storied building, with an underground floor unseen from the outside. The underground exhibition hall features many relics that have been unearthed, showing the history of Xian, the one-time capital of 13 dynasties, its economy, social life, as well as cultural exchange and trade with foreign countries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an Bell Tower, Lianhu District Junction of East main street, west main street, south main street and north main street,, Xi'an 710000 China
Next, you will visit the Bell Tower and Drum Tower. On the east side of the square lies with the bell tower with a history over 600 years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Drum Tower (Gulou), The Southern of Xi'an West Main Street Beiyuanmen,, Xi'an 710003 China
However, on the west lies with the biggest drum tower all over the world. Atop the Bell Tower, you will have a bird- eye view on the whole area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Just as its name implies, the Muslim Street covers several blocks inhabited by over 20,000 Muslims. There are about ten mosques in this area, Muslim food and souvenir market is another feature of the area. It is a great experience of trying Chinese Muslim food from lamb kebabs or tasting noodles and pancakes and watching as the food is cooked before your eyes. You will have your lunch in the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
On the way back to the hotel, drive to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda with a number of squares and gardens built to present the grandness of the pagoda and the cultural spirit of the Tang Dynasty. You can get a panoramic view of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (outside view), the symbol of Xian city. At last, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the hotel lobby and use your name to pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel transfer is available within the downtown area.
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.