1-Hour Daintree River wildlife cruise
WHY OUR CRUISE IS THE BEST IN THE DAINTREE:
• Meeting Bruce Belcher and the team on your Daintree Discovery Tour.
• Experienced Local Guides.
• Located at a private boutique location, away from the touristy crowds.
Nature walk to private jetty in a Conservation Park.
• Small personalized groups, make for a more memorable experience.
We provide good quality binoculars -Pentax 8x40 for our one-hour cruises .
• Enjoy our delicious Daintree Tea and freshly brewed coffee.
• A local Aussie family business that live a great lifestyle in the Daintree and want to share our Daintree river tours with you!
We operate Daintree tours from our home on the banks of the Daintree River in a secluded wildlife boutique facility. Come and relax in our garden room, listen to the surrounding wildlife and enjoy a complimentary Daintree Tea or coffee before or after your Daintree river tours experience. Peruse our tropical souvenir collection. Meander through our lush tropical garden to our private jetty
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary local Daintree tea or freshly brewed coffee or slushies
- Entry/Admission - Bruce Belcher’s Daintree River Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruce Belcher’s Daintree River Cruises, 2856 Mossman Daintree Rd Lower Daintree, Daintree, Queensland 4873 Australia
Bruce Belcher’s Daintree River Cruises offer a one-hour wild life cruise. We are enthusiastic, honest, exciting and informative. We are keen bird watchers and have a good eye for crocodiles and tree snakes, with crocodiles being spotted on 98% of trips, particularly in cooler months. We don't provide Daintree bird watching tours however the native bird life in the Daintree is abundant.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :2856 Mossman Daintree Rd, Lower Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guests must be capable to walk 250 meters to the boat
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Notice is required if you are bringing a service animal
- Guests must be capable to walk 250 Mtrs to boat on a gravel path that has slight inclines, declines & a total of 6 steps.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bruce Belcher's Daintree River Cruises is operating in accordance with an approved Covid Safe Plan. For our Covid procedure and altered business practices please head to our website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.