1 hour self-guided ATV Tour
Here on Chichagof Island, there isn't much of anything man-made. But what we do have here is un-paralleled wealth is wilderness. Locally there are more grizzly bears than people; and more acres of un-touched forest than pavement or concrete.
This opportunity is NOT for those who like crowds, waiting in line, or being explained to death.
Rather, this IS for those who want to safely get into the woods, and away from the herd and enclosures.
Simply put, we offer opportunities to see what the 5th largest island in America has to experience, without hand-holding or training wheels.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Garmin GPS display, SPOT GPS messenger, and bear spray
What's excluded :
- After a brief safety and equipment tutorial, our customers are welcome to take out our easy-to-operate Arctic Cats out of city limits and off the pavement. Where you choose to explore is entirely up to you, with this self-guided tour. Using both Garmin GPS displays and SPOT Gen 3 GPS messengers, not only can you see where you're going - but we can too. Getting lost is virtually impossible.
Nowhere else can you immediately get an immersive and local experience of remote Southeast Alaska, in a true off-road experience.
Departure Point :272 Marine Way, Hoonah, AK 99829, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.