1 hour Speedboat Adventure Barcelona
You will leave the land lubbers far behind and begin an exciting adventure.
The 1 hour cruise starts from the spectacular Marina Port Vell in the heart of the city. Sailing out of Port Vell and cruising along the sea front of Barcelona you will enjoy the privileged view of this beautiful city. The cheerful crew will point out landmarks and answer questions.
Everybody gets a drink on board. Weather permitting you can have a swim in the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 alcoholic beverage or soft drink per person
- Life jacket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional skipper
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Costa de Barcelona, Costa de Barcelona, Catalonia
You will leave the land lubbers far behind and begin an exciting adventure with our top notch RIB Capelli Tempest 900.
The 1 hour trip will start from the very heart of the city. So before leaving the spectacular marina One Ocean Port Vell you will see Barcelona's center as nobody else does. Afterwards you leave the port behind and head for the open sea. You will see Barcelona skyline, enjoy the views of the beach from sea side and get into stunning open blue waters. During the journey you are welcome to ask any question pop up in your mind.
You will be offered a drink. Weather permitting you can have a swim in the sea.
The yacht is fully equipped and meets the highest standards of safety.
Welcome on board!
Pass By: Barceloneta, Barceloneta, Barcelona, Catalonia
We will be able to enjoy the view on the beautiful beach of Barceloneta.
Departure Point :Moll de la Barceloneta, 1, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress up weather depending
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask not obligatory but available if requested.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.