#1 Huacachina Oasis & Sandboarding & Ballestas Islands - from Lima (Small Group)
Escape from Lima for a day. This is for the ones who love fun sports, nature, wildlife, and new adventures. Get ready to have an unforgettable day of adrenaline in the desert. Let’s ride a dune buggy and do sandboarding in this stunning south’s main attraction of Peru. We will visit the beautiful Huacachina Oasis with its amazing dessert sand dunes. Also, The Ballestas Islands where there is such an amazing marine life and tons of birds and rock formations. There are no words to describe how stunning this is, just seeing all these sea birds, sea lions, penguins, and more!
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Buggy ride, Sandboarding and the all needed equipment
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
After picking you up, we will head to the south. We stop in the Asia to have a delicious breakfast. Then, we go to Paracas dock to take a speed boat to the Ballestas Islands. You will definitely enjoy your visit to these rocky islands which are rich in marine fauna with cute animals for instance sea lions, many types of birds and even penguins. Also, the enigmatic “Candelabro geoglyph”, supposed to be used as a navigational guide or probably made by an ancient culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
After that, we will go to Huacachina to see its beautiful oasis which is the perfect destination for those travelers looking to relax surrounded by nature and beautiful landscapes. We will enjoy our day in the sand dunes desert, doing the Buggy tour (the drive is incredible) and practicing sandboarding. So much fun!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
Finally, we visit a traditional Vineyard to learn about the process of production of wines, sparkling wines and exquisite Pisco (the emblematic drink of Peru). You are invited to sample some local drinks here. Exploring this old vineyard is a unique experience, too!
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts:Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria and Lince.If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima or from Callao Port (for cruises), to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.