#1 Nazca Lines & Huacachina Oasis & Sandboarding - from Lima (Small Group)
A flight over the Nazca lines is an experience everyone must do. Considered world heritage by UNESCO. Come with us to discover the mysterious and enigmatic figures that an old pre-Inca civilization made in the south of Lima 1500 years ago. The flight gives a feeling about their diversity and spread over the land. Moreover, you have a beautiful view about the landscape around. We take you to Ica Airport, much closer to Lima, so as to avoid a long drive. We include in the package Ballestas Islands or Huacachina Oasis.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Nazca Lines Overflight
- Entry/Admission - Nasca Lines
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax (10 dolars each)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
After picking you up, we will go to Huacachina to see its beautiful oasis which is the perfect destination for those travelers looking to relax surrounded by nature and beautiful landscapes. We will enjoy our day in the sand dunes desert, doing the Buggy tour (the drive is incredible) and practicing sandboarding. So much fun!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nasca Lines, Nazca Peru
Then, we will go to Nazca province to flight around the famous and enigmatic Nazca Lines. They are a group of very large geoglyphs hand formed/scratched out to make very strong depressions or shallow dirt removals in the dark soil of the Nazca Desert to reveal the very white under layer of rock or clay. These were carved out sometime between 200 AD and possibly 600 AD. There is no written record of the exact dates, but these seem to be a possible time frame. There is no a definitive reason for the carvings; however, numerous theories have been advanced: sculptures to be seen from the surrounding mountains, a big work project to worship they ancestors, or possibly a kind of message for their god so as to have water since the area is dry and it almost does not rain. You will watch the most representative figures such as the hummingbird, spider, monkey, geometrical forms and other mysterious forms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts:Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria and Lince.If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima or from Callao Port (for cruises), to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.