1 Night 2 Days
We offer a variety of camel and jeep safaris for those interested. There is the option of touristy or non-touristy safari as well as expeditions of any length. We take our guests to the real desert where you are with our camel guide who take good care of you ,cooking fresh meal on fire ,make bone fire, singing etc. make your tour unforgettable.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- The bedding for sleeping,one camel each for ride,
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic Beverages (can be arranged on request on extra charge )
The one night two days camel safari is an option for those who have a short time but still want to experience some longer rides and experience of desert life style during these 2 days and a night under the desert moon and stars.Your trip starts from Jaisalmer by jeep and you’ll be dropped off to meet your camel. Enjoy the camel ride of about two or three hours with visit of 2 village than break for lunch and rest to avoid hot and sun, Take rest under the tree shade,enjoy a freshly made lunch by camel drivers. After lunch you ride camel to the sand dunes while watching some wildlife.reach the sand dunes to enjoy watching beautiful sunset in a secluded and peaceful location.After sunset enjoy tea and snacks with a bonfire (winter only) while the camel men cook dinner fresh desert style in front of you.After dinner relax and count as many stars as you can. Wake up early if you wish to have sunrise.
Day 2 start with breakfast and after breakfast camel ride,experience the ride thought thar desert with visit local village,see local wild life,break for another lunch (made freshly by camel man on camp fire)and rest under tree shade,some more camel ride to pick up point to returned beck.
Departure Point :Shahi Palace Hotel, Shiv Street, Fort Rd, behind HDFC Bank, Dhibba Para, Sadar Bazar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.