10-Day Dubai and Egypt Tour
Day Dubai &
Egypt Tour, enjoy the 2 civilizations and cultures of
Dubai Trip and
Egypt Vacation - Cairo, Luxor, Cruise Sightseeing East Bank and Aswan
What's included :
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations
- Internet Access (Where Available)
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
- 24/7 Vacations to go travel Call Support
- Guaranteed Departures with Just Two Guests
- Domestic Flight Cairo/ Aswan - Luxor/Cairo
- Le Meriden Pyramids - Pyramids view room for first stay & Le Meriden airport for second stay
- Blue Shadow, Concerto, Nile Premium, Al Jamlia, Royal Esadora or Similar Nile Cruises
- Conrad Dubai or similar
What's excluded :
- Taxes and All Gratuities
- Egypt & Dubai Visa
- Laundry and call service
- Flight Dubai/Cairo – we can assist with this if needed (Around USD 325 - 400)
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Day 1 –Dubai : Arrival Dubai, greet you & assist you with your baggage to the Vehicle and drive you safely to your Hotel.
Day 2 - (B, D)
DUBAI CITY TOUR
Drive through the city of skyscrapers with detailed information provided by our knowledgeable tour guides about every significant place of this emirate which includes Glamorous shopping malls, Cultural Heritage, world-class architecture and the tallest tower in the world -The Burj Khalifa with entry to the 124th floor
DHOW CRUISE DINNER - MARINA
Go for an awesome experience of cruising with our Dhow cruise Marina tour. This two hours cruising tours has a complete package with entertainment, Buffet Dinner and beautiful scene of Burj Al Arab, Atlantis and Marina.
Day 3 (B, D)
Visit the Miracle garden
Enjoy our desert safari tour with an ultimate adventurous experience with Dune bashing on the sand dunes in a 4X4 vehicle, optional camel riding, belly dancing show, Tanura dance show and BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options.
Day 4 - Dubai/Cairo(B) : Transfer to Dubai Airport, Flight to Cairo, Arrive at Cairo airport, Transfer to your hotel by an air-conditioned van. Check into your hotel.
Day 5 - Pyramids and Cairo City Tour with Camel Ride - (B), Breakfast, Visit the Giza complex of Pyramids and the Sphinx. Enjoy a 15-minute camel ride during the tour, and then visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of King Tutankhamen before visiting the oldest part of Cairo where you can see the church. Go to Khan El Khailili market, Overnight Cairo
Day 6 - Aswan (B, L, D) : Flight to Aswan. Start your day tour to visit Philae temple by motor boat on the Nile as that temple located on an island. Then visit the Aswan High Dam before being transferred to embark on your Nile cruise. Enjoy a Felucca trip before heading back to the cruise for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 - Kom Ombo and Edfu (B, L, D) : From the ship you will walk to Kom Ombo Temple. Back on the boat, sail to Edfu before having lunch on board. Then visit the Temple of Edfu by horse and carriage, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 8 - Luxor (B, L, D) :Cross to the West bank in Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Colossi of Memnon. Return to the cruise for lunch and dinner.
Day 9 - Luxor - Cairo - (B) : Cross to the Eastern bank of the Nile to see the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Luxor Temple was built for the worship of god Amon Ra. Karnak temples. Transfer to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo.
Day 10 - Cairo /Departure (B) ; After breakfast, check out of your hotel for a transfer to Cairo airport for your flight Home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :Please contact the local supplier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Some hotels don't accept a triple room in that case you should pay a single room supplement for the third person
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Vacations to go travel