10 days of Cycling,beaches, jungle & Adventure in Los Tuxtlas With NOMAD
Day 1: Transfer CDMX- Boca del Río (6hr)
Day 2: Start bike tour to Tlacotalpan.Night walk through downtown Tlacotalpan.
Day 3: Transfer by van to "EL TRÓPICO", start bicycle route to Majahual lagoon.
Day 4: Boat tour through Punta Roca Partida. Rappelling, bike ride to the Tucán waterfall. Bike to Montepío.
Day 5: Bike tour, arrive at the UNAM Biology Station, trekking; food. Continue to Sontecomapan, boats heading to the hotel.
Day 6: Breakfast, tour through the mangroves by boat or kayak, lunch, yoga, meditation, late-night "Margaritas & Salsa", dinner.
Day 7: Return by boat to port. Start a bike trip to Nanciyaga. Temazcal. Meditation, dinner.
Day 8: Boat to Monkey Island. Bike to Catemaco, Bicycle to the Eyipantla waterfall. Transfer to San Andrés Tuxtla by van.
Day 9: Bike trip to the Laguna Encantada, visit to Santa Clara cigar factory. Return by van to Boca del Río (3hr), check in hotel, dinner and toast for closing activities.
Day 10: breakfast, check out, transfer to CDMX.
What's included :
- 9 night Accommodation
- Snacks - box lunch
- Bottled water - water all tour long
- Lunch - tour includes 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners, 5 snaks
- Use of bicycle
- Use of kayak and rappel equipment,
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- The meeting point is at NOMAD's Office, you will identify the guides and the shuttle van. There we'll have the commuting to Veracruz city, where We going to stay one night and from there begins the cycling tour.
Departure Point :Calle Río Lerma 237, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can bring your own bicycle
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.