10days Gorilla And Wildlife Safari Uganda
Uganda as the pearl of africa is a home to over 451 bird species (including the highly sought after and rare shoebill stork)
and different mammal species, including giraffes. Other game sightings regularly include lion,
elephant, hippo, leopard, buffalo, hyena, warthog and various antelope.
Arguably the highlight of this trip is the mighty River Nile, which bisects the park and is forced through
an 8m² wide cleft in the rock at Murchison Falls, plunging into the Devil’s Cauldron below. This is one of
Godwillsafari signature tours and is highly popular, with tailor made departures throughout the year,
perfect for those looking for a classic safari experience on a budget!
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kidepo Valley National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kidepo Valley National Park, Kitgum Uganda
In this 10 day safari,we visit all the ugandan national parks, water falls and crater lakes,wildlife game drives, Rhino trecking. Top of falls hiking etc
Duration: 10 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Tour Guide will pickup from the Airport on arrival
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.