11 Days Buffalo Safari
1 night Kasane
1 Day Victoria Falls
2 nights Savute
3 nights Khwai
2 nights Moremi Game reserve
2 nights Maun
Optional scenic flight
per adult from
What's included :
- All accommodation(bow tents with mattresses)
- Lodge accommodation in Maun
- All transfers and activities as per the itinerary
- All meals that are indicated ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and tea/coffee
- Services of professional Guide and Camp Assistants
- All Botswana Park fees for activities included on itinerary
- Transport in specialized Safari vehicles
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions (Scenic Flights over the Delta)
- Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment
- Medical, baggage and emergency evacuation
- Sleeping bags (and small pillow) on all camping sectors
- Any increase in National Park fees
- DAY 1 KASANE
Your professional guide will meet you upon your arrival at Kasane Airport.Prepare yourself for a late afternoon boat cruise on the Mighty Chobe River. We will spend our night camping.
DAY 2 KASANE TO VICTORIA FALLS
After our morning breakfast we depart to Victoria Falls. One of the greatest attractions in Africa and one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, Victoria Falls in Zimbabwean side.
DAY 3- 4 KASANE TO SAVUTI
After our early morning breakfast we drive to Savuti, a region within the heart of the Chobe National Park. Our camp will be positioned on the banks of the Savuti Channel and close to the famous Savuti Marsh. As we will be driving we will see animals on the way like elephants, giraffes, buffalos and a variety of bird spices. The Savuti is one of the best regions in Africa to see the rare and endangered African wild dog. Lions are abundant in the Savuti.
DAY 5 -6 SAVUTI TO KHWAI
Depart from Savuti after morning breakfast and head to Khwai Concession, an 180 000 hectare area which is situated in the north eastern Okavango next to the Moremi Game Reserve. It was formed by the local Khwai villagers and is managed by the Khwai Development Trust. This area is good to see Roan and Sable Antelope which are relatively rare. Huge herds of migrating Elephants enjoy the Mopane woodlands of the interior of the Khwai area. Large predators such as Lion, Spotted Hyena and African Wild Dogs are also available
DAY 7 KHWAI TO MOREMI
On arrival at Moremi camp hand prepares the tents while the chef prepares lunch. Drive to the boat station for 3 hrs boat cruise.From the water we should expect to see cormorants, kingfishers, warblers, cisticolas, coucals. Drifting quietly under the overhanging branches of riverine trees to look for Pel's fishing owl and rufous bellied heron.
DAY 8 MOREMI GAME RESERVE
Kazikini community campsite is on the way to Moremi South Gate. After game drive, rest for some hours, and in the late afternoon visit Shandereka Cultural Village. The Village provides nature walks, traditional dances, demonstrations on the traditional doctor, basket weaving, carving of wooden curios and the granaries where the grain is stored.
DAY 9 MOREMI GAME RESERVE TO BORO(OKAVANGO DELTA)
Find our polars waiting to take us in a journey by the traditional canoe (mokoro). We will cruise for some hours to an Island where we will stop and stretch our legs, we will also do bush walk for some minutes then get back into our mokoro.
DAY 10 MAUN
We have our late morning breakfast and an option of doing scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
DAY 11 End of tour
Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
Departure Point :Kasane Town at the agreed meeting point or at the hotel or airport
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at Maun town
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.