11-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise and Sunset of Taj Mahal
After an early morning pickup from your Agra hotel, you’ll head straight to the Taj Mahal for a guided visit while the soft golden light illuminates the romantic landmark. Take time to stroll the ornate gardens and stunning interiors as your guide enriches your visit with fact-filled stories and legends about the 17th-century mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
While many tours end there, you’ll continue your heritage journey through Agra with a stop at the impressive Agra Fort and the latticed stone tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah. As dusk falls, head to a riverside garden for romantic sunset views of the Taj Mahal. You can also upgrade for an optional stop at the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your centrally located hotelAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.