12 Days Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar Trek
The Everest region in Nepal is more than just trekking, it is a milestone in anyone’s life; and some have even described the experience as a journey close to Nirvana. Located in the northeast province of Nepal, this is a colony to dramatic glaciers, deep settlements, several majestic mountains.
This trek people can do in 12 days, who have short time period to go to Everest Base Camp. On the way you will see Sherpa culture, Tengboche Monastry and going up to Everest Base Camp and same way back to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses for 10 nights on twin sharing basis During the Treks run by Nepalese family outside toilet
- Your Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples, if you are solo traveler, porter is not included, it is available by additional cost 250 USD)
- Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- All Transportation as per itinerary
- Typical Nepali cultural dinner on last day.
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos, $30 USD per person
- Your personal Travel insurance. Covers helicopter rescue, medical bill
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, dimox etc.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- In the Lukla flight, the luggage of 12 kg is only included. If you have extra baggage, You will have to pay extra per kg Rs 100
- If there is early arrival or late departure other than the trek date, and If you are back to Kathmandu early from the trek due to any problem or rescue, the extra accommodation is not included,
- Your trip includes only one time airport transfer to and by lukla. If you have to return back to hotel again and again go to lukla airport because of weather problem, it will be your additional pay.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks like tea, Coffee etc.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter
- Day 01 : Fly to Kathmandu to Lukla trek to Phakding 5hr( alt 2610m). Over Night at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 02 : Hiking up to Namche bazaar 5hr (3440m.). Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 03 : Rest day Namche Bazaar explore Hiking up to Everest view hotel to see Mt: Everest View (alt 8848m)& Ama Dablam( 6856m), Thamserku ( alt 6608m).Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 04 : Hiking up to Tengboche 5hr (3860m). Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 05 : Hiking up to Dingboche 5hr (alt 4410m). Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 06 : Rest day Dingboche (Option: if you are interested, you can go for Hiking up to Chukung Valley, this is not compulsory. It depends on you whether you want to do it or not.) Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 07 : Hiking up to Lobuche 5hr (alt 4910m). Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 08 : Hiking up to Gorakshep 3hr (5140m) and trek to Everest base (alt 5380m) see the khumbu Glacier. Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 09 : Trek to Pheriche. Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 10 : : Trek to the down to Namche Bazar. Overnight at tea house. (B/L/D)On this day after breakfast, we will trek down to Namche Bazar from Pheriche taking 6 to 7 hour. Overnight at tea house.
Day 11 : Trek to Lukla 5hr alt (2840m). Overnight at Tea House. (B/L/D)
Day 12 : Early in the Morning fly to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel. (B)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :3/30/2018 - 1/7/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The weather in Lukla is unpredictable and always changing. Sometimes due to bad weather, sometimes the flight may be delayed or cancelled. If the flight is cancelled, you will have to return back to the hotel. The transportation back to the hotel and accommodation on this night is not included. You will have to pay additional for this yourself. If the weather is clear next day, you will get either 3rd or 4th flight to Lukla. If still the weather is not clear, there will be option for helicopter flight also. The cost for helicopter flight is not fixed. It will be quoted by the airlines on the same day. The airlines will use your flight ticket plus, you will have to pay additional approx 150 to 200 USD. The total cost for helicopter flight is 300 USD approx. You will have to pay additional 150 USD combining your Lukla flight ticket. The weather problem is rare, it only happens sometimes. But you need to know this information in case the weather goes bad. This does not happens all the time, this is only a important information you need to know.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.