12 Days Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking from Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp Trekking has been a popular destination for trekkers since the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953. To reach this part of the Himalaya within a limited time, we have devised this two week trek to Everest Base Camp which runs directly to and from Lukla.
The Everest Base Camp trek, a very well known mountain trek, starts at the upper Phakding and follows the Dudh Kosi valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, the local Sherpa and expeditions en route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, villages are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia and giant firs. In both the early autumn and late spring, the flowers on this portion of the trek make it the kind of walk you will remember for a long, long time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with a cup of tea or coffee during the trekking.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek;
- we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, their food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
- Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and insurance for all staff.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes.
- Duffle bag for the trekking.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trekking.
- First aid medical kit.
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit).
- Government taxes.
- Service charge.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance and Rescue.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at International Airport, Kathmandu.
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks, internet, battery recharge, hot shower and other personal expenses.
- Personal trekking equipments.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.
- Optional tours and activities during free time.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) 3 hrs
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) 6 hrs
Day 03: Acclimatization day - hike Everest View Hotel
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) 5 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4410m/14464ft) 5 hrs
Day 06: Acclimatization day - hike to Nagerjun (5100m/16728ft)
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910m/16105ft) 5 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17594ft) then back to Gorekshep (5181m/16994ft) 8 hrs
Day 09: Hiking to Kalapattar (5545m/18188ft) - Gorekshep - Pheriche (4210m/13809ft) 7 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft)) 7 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) 7 hrs
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
• Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Tribhuwan International Airport.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.