12-Hours Alexandria Day Tour from Cairo by Car with Lunch
Visit one of the greatest cities in old and modern times, Alexandria, in one-day tour from Cairo. Tour Alexandria's most significant and impressive spots. This is a beautiful day-tour of Alexandria and its most famous attractions; the Roman Theater, Alexandria Library and the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa. With door-to-door transportation and lunch included in between visits, at a local restaurant but beverages, are not included.
Note: Alexandria Library is closed on Fridays and on every public holiday. To enter the reading area you will need to purchase a ticket.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Lunch at a local seafood restaurant.
- Pickup service from your Hotel and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Water or Drinks are not included during the lunch time.
- Entrance Fees to all the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Amphitheatre, Raml Station Square At Kom El Dekka near the Roman Museum, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Expert tour guide will pick you up at 7:00 am from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza to Alexandria which is 220 km away from Cairo. Arrive Alexandria around 10 am and start your day tour by visiting the Roman Theater (A theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, galleries, section of mosaic flooring and a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas & baths).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Mohmad said Al halawane Mohmad said Al halawane, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Then you will visit The Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, one of the world's largest Roman burial sites, the Catacombs are one of Alexandria's most popular attractions. Watch your head as you descend into a network of underground passages, tombs, and antechambers via a spiral staircase over a three-level tombstone as well as a large Roman-style banquet room, where relatives of the deceased traditionally hosted memorial meals. Inside are 2nd Century statues of Sobek and Anubis wearing Roman Armor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Al Azaritah WA Ash Shatebi, Qism Bab Sharqi, Alexandria Governorate 21526, Egypt
Our Alexandria day tour continues with a visit to the Alexandria Library. Nerd time! Inspired by the original great library of Alexandria, the modern library was built to hold over eight million books. Built between 1995 and 2002, it's an impressive homage to the ancient splendor of Alexandria. Pick your jaws up off the ground and explore!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria, As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Enjoy photo stops at Qaitbay Citadel and Al Mursi Abu Alabbas mosque where you can have a free walk on the Cornish.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to Cairo. You will be back at your Cairo hotel around 19:00 pm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.