13 Days Tour – Essence of Southwest China
Stroll in Stone Forest and explore local markets in Kunming, wind down in picturesque Dali, get to know the Naxi and Bai people, roam the lane ways of Lijiang, cycle past scenic Karst formations in Yangshuo, experience Hong Kong’s vibrant contrasts.
per adult from
What's included :
- All accommodations in double rooms with private facilities as specified, including breakfast;
- All private transfers from/to airport/train station;
- Protection fee of the old town Lijiang and Dali;
- High speed train Yangshuo-Guangzhou South, Guangzhou East-Hong Kong, 2nd class;
- Domestic flight Lijiang-Guilin, including Tax;
- Professional Chinese English speaking tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Internationalflight and departure tax.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Other optional excursions and entrance tickets.
- Tips to drivers.
- Other personal expenses.
- Visa to China
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kunming, Kunming, Yunnan
Day 1/Arrive in Kunming
Nimen Hao! Welcome to China. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm tonight. Please look for a note in the hotel lobby or ask reception where it will take place. We'll be collecting your insurance details and next of kin information at this meeting, so please have these ready to provide to your leader. If you arrive early, go for a stroll and get acquainted with this pleasant 'eternal spring city', so called for its temperate nature. Perhaps head to Green Lake Park where you can see locals spending their leisure time on all kinds of activities and games. Check out The Loft, a disused factory area west of the city centre, home to many small galleries and cafes. Or perhaps visit Yuantong Temple, the grandest Buddhist temple in Yunnan province.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Dali, Dali, Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan
Day 2/Kunming to Dali
Travel by high-speed train to your next destination, Dali (approximately 2 hours). For many years this spot has been a favourite destination for foreign travellers and backpackers, thanks to its laidback atmosphere and spectacular surroundings. There are snow-capped mountains on one side and the vast Erhai Lake on the other, making for an impressive sight. This afternoon you will take a guided walk around Dali's ancient town with your leader. Present-day Dali is a city that combines history with modern convenience. It is divided into two areas: the Ancient City and the New District (widely known as Xiaguan). After your tour, enjoy a free evening in this picturesque town. Perhaps circle back to Foreigner Street in the Ancient City, where handicrafts and local culinary delights rightly attract many visitors.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :632 Bei Jing Lu, Panlong Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng, China, 650232
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :Metropark Hotel Kowloon, 75號 Waterloo Rd, Ho Man Tin, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.