1.5-Hour Roman Theater and Alcazaba Castle Walking Tour
Discover the influences of two big cultures which marked the history of Málaga on this 1.5-hour tour. Visit the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba Castle and observe how both reflect the glory of the old Roman and Muslim cultures in Málaga. This guided tour includes all entrance fees.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Romano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Built during Muslim Spain, al-Andalus, it will remind us of the Alhambra in Granada. Visit the Arms Courtyard used by the Catholic Monarchs after the conquest of the city, and the Cuartos de Granada, with spectacular panoramic views of the harbor and the center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Romans and the Muslims, two great civilizations made their mark in Málaga. The Roman Theatre and its Visitors Center will be our first stop, and will you us an idea of the splendor that the city enjoyed in the imperial era.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de la Marina, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Calle Alcazabilla, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.