1.5-Hour Segway Tour With Free Taxi Transport
Segways are a great and fun way to explore Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see - away from the crowds, sketchy shops and all the chaos!
This 1.5h long segway tour combines the city parks, calm residential areas and some of the charming historical sites. Along the unique route as part of a small size group, you will get to see two of Prague’s most beautiful monasteries, as well as the largest athletic stadium in Europe!
TRAINING: Have no worries, our skilled guide will make sure you can safely ride the segway, it generally takes only 5 minutes to master.
TRANSPORT INFORMATION: When you walk in our office located right next to Charles Bridge in the city center, you will meet your guide and get a comfortable free taxi transport right into our segway starting point. After the tour, taxi will take you back to the office, which is a perfect walking distance from most hotels and the whole historical area of Prague.
"Get the ticket, take the ride!"
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to the segway point and back)
- Training, Helmet, Raincoat in case of rain, Gloves in winter season
- English speaking guide
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strahov Monastery, Strahovske Nadvori 1/132, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Strahov Monastery, or in full the Royal Canonry of Premonstratensians at Strahov, is the oldest premonstratensian monastery in Bohemia, established in 1143, and one of the most important architectonic sights of the Czech Republic. The monastery, which was restored after 1990, also seats the Museum of National Literature, the famous Strahov Library and Strahov Gallery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Strahov stadium, Vanickova Vaničkova, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
The Great Strahov Stadium or Masaryk Stadium is, according to some resources, the largest stadium in the world. Its capacity was 280,000 places, out of which 96,000 seats. Since 6 March 2003 it has been listed as a national cultural monument.
The total surface area of the Strahov Stadium is 63 thousand m2, which approximately corresponds to nine football pitches.
The stadium was originally built to hold gymnastics festivals of the Sokol Movement. In 1926, however, it only consisted of a sand exercise area, banks made of earth and wooden stands.
Later the stadium was reconstructed and completed several times. The west stands were built and the entire premises were completed for the needs of national Spartakiades. Up to 33 thousand gymnasts exercised in Strahov in the times of its greatest fame.
The Strahov Stadium also held several concerts of popular bands, such as The Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses or Pink Floyd.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Park Ladronka, Prague Czech Republic
Ladronka is one of the most popular homesteads of Prague. The adjacent park is intended for pedestrians, cyclists and especially in-line skaters, who can use the longest illuminated track, which is 4.2 km long.
Various cultural events are held there, such as Ladronkafest, the biggest festival in Central Europe, Čarodějnice na Ladronce (The Witches in Ladronka), etc.
In the past there was a vineyard press there, because as Charles IV had wished, there were vineyards all around. Italian Count Philipp Ferdinand de la Crone, whose surname was simplified to Lacrone or Ladrone (which gave rise to the name of the homestead), bought a large area at this place by the village of Motol from Baron Schwihowski in 1688.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brevnovsky Klaster, Marketska 28/1, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
Brevnov Monastery is the oldest Czech monastery and it is situated in the Prague quarter called Brevnov. It was founded in 993. The monastery with the Saint Margaret Basilica and the Margaret Garden is protected as a national cultural monument. Visitors can see the baroque Saint Margaret Basilica, a Romanesque crypt dating back to the 11th century, and a baroque prelature with the Terezian Hall. The monastery has the oldest beer brewing tradition in the entire Czech Republic, beer called Benedikt is brewed there. The beer according to this recipe and under the supervision of the monastery brewery technologists has also been brewed under brand Praha 993 in South Korea since 2017.
The monastery premises also include a large garden, in which you can find Vojteska, an abbot’s summer house with a chapel above a natural spring, where the Brevnov Monastery was founded. In the upper part of the garden there are remainders of a greenhouse dating back to the beginning of the 18th century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mostecká 53, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID / passport with you
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Post Covid-19, we’re compliant with current public health recommendations - avoid direct contact, maintain distance, use hand sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.