1.5 hours Segway Elbe Mini Tour
The "SEG-CITY Dresden" office is located very centrally at the "Goldener Reiter" monument and is easily accessible by public transport. There are plenty of parking spaces in the vicinity for guests arriving by car.
Our Segway tours are all owner-managed to ensure high quality tours. We have stops at the different highlights and get off the Segways. We are of course helpful to our guests. The groups are kept small so that we can fully cater to your needs.
Enjoy our Segway tour at the beginning of your stay and learn a lot about the vibrant city with its baroque charm.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sachsisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sachsisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen, Carolaplatz 1, 01097 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The most beautiful view of the historic baroque old town from the Königsufer, with a view of the Frauenkirche, Augustusbrücke, Semperoper, Brühlsche terrasse and more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sachsische Staatskanzlei, Archivstrasse 1, 01097 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The building was built in the neo-Renaissance style as the Royal Saxon Ministry of the Interior.
Stop At: Molkerei Pfund, Bautzner Str. 79, 01099 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Pfunds dairy is considered the most beautiful milk shop in the world, recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. See for yourself!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Waldschlosschenbrucke, 01099 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Make up your own mind about the controversial Waldschlößchen Bridge and the associated denial of the UNESCO World Heritage Site "Dresden Elbe Valley World Heritage". Enjoy the ride over this bridge with a breathtaking view of the old town of Dresden and the Elbe valley.
Pass By: Bruehlsche Terrasse, Georg-Treu-Platz 1, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The Brühlsche Terrasse, built in the 18th century as a fortress wall, is so beautiful that it also bears the name "Balcony of Europe". Drive with us below these walls along the Elbe and enjoy the panorama.
Pass By: Augustus Bridge, 01097 Dresden, Germany
It goes back over the Augustusbrücke, the largest bridge of the Middle Ages and rebuilt several times. With the Golden Rider in view, our Segway tour comes to an end.
Departure Point :Nymphenbrunnen, Neustädter Markt, 01097 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.