16 Days Botswana's Finest Safari Experience
1 night Hainaveld
3 nights Central Kalahari Game Reserve
1 night Maun
2 Okavango Delta
2 nights Moremi Game Reserve
2 nights Khwai Concession
2 nights Savute
2 nights Chobe National Park
1 day Kasane
Game drives in Open sided safari vehicles
per adult from
What's included :
- All accommodation(bow tents with mattresses)
- All transfers and activities as per the itinerary
- All meals that are indicated.
- Services of professional Guide and Camp Assistants
- All Botswana Park fees for activities included on itinerary
- Transport in specialized Safari vehicles
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions (Scenic Flights over the Delta)
- Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment
- Medical, baggage and emergency evacuation
- Sleeping bags (and small pillow) on all camping sectors
- Any increase in National Park fees
- DAY 1:HAINAVELD
Your guide will meet you around 0745hrs at a pre -arranged meeting point. The safari will start by traveling to a game farm on the northern part of Central Kalahari Game Reserve, set up camp and have a safari briefing. In the afternoon you will participate in a nature walk leaded by an local San Bushman trackers and share their intricate Bush knowledge.
DAY 2-4: CENTRAL KALAHARI GAME RESERVE
As the sun rises you will wake up and enter the pristine wilderness which is the largest Game Reserve in Botswana. Visit Passarge Valley (Day 2 and 3) and Deception Valley (Day 4 and 5) in your exploration of the Kalahari. Savour the vast open space, clear night skies and uninterrupted beauty of game drives and at camp.
Today you have an option of taking a scenic flight over the Delta, (1hour is U$ 200) This magical experience provides another perspective of the Okavango Delta 's distinctive water system.
DAY 6-7: OKAVANGO DELTA
Cruise along reed lined channels and floodplains and enjoy the spectacular landscape of this unique region during the tranquil transfer taking you deeper inside the Delta. You will spend two days exploring this beautiful area with mokoro excursion and guided nature walks on this islands and floodplains of the Okavango
DAY 8-9: MOREMI GAME RESERVE
Today you will enter Moremi Game Reserve, one of the best wilderness area of Botswana which covers swamp and dry areas. Game drives in the early morning as the sun rises and in late afternoon as the sun sets will be a norm. On day 9 you will move camp to explore different area of this diverse park.
DAY 10-11 HWAI CONCESSION
Khwai Concession covers 180,000 hectares and is one of the prime safari destinations on the fertile north-eastern fringes of the Okavango Delta. A community-run eco-tourism initiative, Khwai is a superb example of conservation tourism. The concession’s elephant herds are widespread, as are the different predator groups. such as lion
DAY 12-13 SAVUTE
Savute is famous for its river that suddenly stops flowing due to shifts in the Earth's crust. From 2008 the river has flowed which has made the desert landscape lush once more. You should see several prides of Lion, Black-backed Jackal, Bat-eared Foxes, Tsessebe, Kudu, Impala, Giraffe and Ostriches on your game drives.
DAY 14-15:CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
head northwards to Chobe River where game drives will meander along the banks of the river, followed by the call of the majestic African Fish Eagle. Camping will be in a private designated area with bush ablutions.
DAY 16: KASANE END OF TOUR
The safari officially end with a morning boat cruise in the Chobe River at 1000hours
Departure Point :Maun town at the agreed meeting point, at the airport or hotel
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at Kasane Town
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.