19-Mile Jackrabbit Tour for 8 with Can-Am Maverick (2, 2, & 4 seaters)
We use the latest communication technology in our helmets, the Sena 30K headset. These headsets let you have a real-time intercom experience with everyone on the tour even if they are in a separate vehicle. Through this intercom, our tour guides can alert drivers of upcoming terrain and obstacles to help promote an accident-free experience. Helmets are equipped with built-in sunglasses for bright, mid-day tours.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Can-Am Maverick 1000 XRS (2-seater) Yellow
- Helmets with built-in sunglasses and real-time intercom
- Off-roading gloves
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Can-Am Maverick 1000 XRS (2-seater) Red
- Can-Am Maverick x3 Max Turbo (4-seater)
What's excluded :
Experience an unforgettable off-roading adventure as you follow the tour guide on a 19-mile tour through the Mojave Desert's wildly diverse terrain. Expect about 2 hours and 15 mins for this experience. Participants will show up at business for a 1-hour safety orientation and prep and spend about 1 hour 15 mins on the trails.
Don't expect flat, uneventful trails. Anticipate twists, turns, inclines, dips, and uneven terrain. Trail surfaces vary from dirt, sand, and rock. Wildlife seen on tours include: desert kit fox, coyote, black-tailed jackrabbit, ground squirrels, kangaroo rat, white-footed mouse, and desert tortoise.
Drive some of Can Am's most extreme off-roading vehicles through incredibly fun terrain! These off-road vehicles are commonly known as Side-By-Sides or UTVs (and provide much more protection and safety than a traditional ATV).
Departure Point :13735 Shadow Mountain Rd, Helendale, CA 92342, USA
Departure Time :8/28/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.