1Day Banteay Srei , Banteay Samre & Kbal Spean 1000 Lingar Waterfall
Original “River of a Thousand Lingas” Kbal Spean is and intricately carved riverbed deep in the foothills the Cambodian jungle. Lingas are phallic representations sacred to Hinduism as symbols of fertility, and hundreds of them are carved into the rock here, as are several carvings of Gods and animals above the small waterfall....
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed and experienced English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water & cool towel
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Temple Pass With Angkor Wat Ticket
- Food and beverages
- Travel Insurance
- TOUR ITINERARY
We will pick you up from hotels one hours before our tour start, accompanied by your local guide and continue to our tour program in the following:
First Visit : Kbal Spean, 1000 lingar waterfall for 2 hours
We started from kbal spean .Kbal Spean is described as "a spectacularly carved riverbed, set deep in the jungle to the northeast of Angkor". The river over which the bridge head exists is also known as Stung Kbal Spean, a tributary of the Siem Reap River that rises in the Kulein mountains north of Banteay Srei.
Second Visit :Banteay Sreay ( Yellow Pink Stone temple for 3 hours)
Then Banteay Srey temple located 35 km from the centre of Siem Reap. It is a small temple which is well-preserved and decorated with refined and detail carvings and structured .
Last Destination : Banteay Samre for 2 hours
along way back to Siem Reap city center or hotel we will stop around 2 hours to visit our last temple call Banteay Samre
Banteay Samre is beautifully restored and gives you an opportunity to take good pictures without the crowds of Bayon and Angkor Wat around you.
It's a very nice temple in really very good shape--in the end, I think it must be my favorite of all of them.
Being part of Angkor Wat archaeology site, it is worth a visit.
When we arrive the Siem Reap city center so can advise us to drop you somewhere or drop at your hotel.
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 7.30am - 8.00am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.