1Day Private Tour: Kampong Kleng floating village and Beng Mealea temple.
Kampong Kleng floating village in the Tonle Sap offers a unique experience. Here you can see a different way of living: students rowing their boats to school, houses built on high stilts, Buddhist monks worshipping in their temple and vendors selling their wares by boat. Visit the flooded forest, see the floating houses and floating market. Kampong Kleng floating village is a hidden gem and less tourist.
Beng Mealea temple is nestled in the jungle. Explore the ancient ruins of this untouched temple and marvel at trees and vegetation growing from the stone walls.
We are certified tour guides with years of experience and excellent local knowledge. We carefully plan our tours to avoid major tour groups to ensure an unforgettable experience. Enjoy your tour with the comfort of cold water and a cold towel at every stop.
On the way to Kamplong Kleng and Beng Mealea you can see people way of living outside of Siem Reap, rice paddy, and countryside view.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide to all the main temples, transportation (A/C car), cold water and cold towels.
What's excluded :
- Tip, Beng Mealea ticket cost $5 per person,cruise ticket, meals or other own expenditures.
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Day 1: Your personal certified tour guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am. experience outside of Siem Reap town.
1- Driving on national road 6, Kampong Kleng floating village in the Tonle Sap offers a unique experience. Here you can see a different way of living: students rowing their boats to school, houses built on high stilts, Buddhist monks worshipping in their temple and vendors selling their wares by boat. Visit the flooded forest, see the floating houses and floating market. Kampong Kleng floating village is a hidden gem and less tourist. Enjoy the scenery along the way to Kampong Kleng village. See the rice paddies, village homes. Meet local villagers and enjoy talking with them if you stop to see sticky rice bamboo making village.....
2- Beng Mealea temple is nestled in the jungle. Explore the ancient ruins of this untouched temple and marvel at trees and vegetation growing from the stone walls.
3 - Drop off at hotel after the tour.
Note : Your tour guide is experienced at personalizing your tour and are flexible to accommodate last minute requests. Each tour is planned with care and ensuring an unforgettable experience.
*Most Important information of your tour: you need to buy Beng Mealea ticket cost $5 per person yourself and at Kampong Kleng floating village you must buy personal cruise ticket yourself and cost start from $20 base on the number of your group.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our client from their hotel in Siem Reap town and drop them off after the tour finish.
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.