1h ART walking tour + 45min of Monet2Klimt exhibition. Tallinn the city of muses
This exciting and colorful tour will give you a lot of interesting insights about the old city of Tallinn.You will be able to see wonderful art, architecture and heritage hidden gems of the city with our knowledgable guide.
After the walking tour, you will be seated at one of the world's best multimedia art exhibitions "Monet2Klimt". They will welcome you with the cup of refreshing drink (included in the price) and you can enjoy the paintings of wonderful Van Gogh, Gustav Klimt, Claude Monet while listening to sound of relaxing classical music.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - At the Multimedia art exhibition Monet2Klimt a cup of hot wine (local glögi).
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and tea is also available free of charge at your disposal.
- Complete brochure of multimedia exhibition listing all paintings and music shown.
- Entry/Admission - Tallinn Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Helios Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Fascinating walk will introduce you the artistic life of historic old town.
You will see museums, art galleries and theaters that are located in old town. Also hear about artists, who were inspired by the views of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Helios Hall, Sauna 1-3 We are situated at the middle of Sauna street, Tallinn 10140 Estonia
At the end of the tour you will enter historical Helios Hall, where you will see multimedia art exhibition Monet2Klimt. 140 animated paintings made by Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh and Gustav Klimt will come alive with classical music and sound effects. At the exhibition a cup of hot wine (local glögi) or tea and a small treat will be waiting for you. More about exhibition: www.monet2klimt.ee
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viru tänav 21, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Return Detail :Monet2Klimt / a multimedia Art Exhibition, Sauna 1-3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.