1hr ATV adventure & Northern lights Hunt from Reykjavik
Save time and experience these two activities in one day from Reykjavik.
Start your day with a 1 hour ATV adventure ascending to Reykjavik Peak mountain to enjoy the fantastic view over the capital of Iceland & stunning views over the Reykjavik Peninsula waits for you. On a clear day, you can even see the Snæfellsnes Glacier across the ocean.
After the ATV tour, you will be dropped off at your original pick-up location where you will have a break to explore the city for example. Please don't hesitate to contact us for suggestions.
Next up @20:00 will your local guide pick you up and you will go hunting the northern lights by coach. If there is no viability option and the northern lights team will cancel. Don't worry you can reschedule for free for the northern lights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik Area
- Professional instructor/guide
- Transport by comfortable coach
- Use of an ATV quad bike, thermal overalls, rain gear, helmets, balaclavas and gloves
- Northern Lights tour via comfortable coach bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Our combo activity ATV & Northern lights is a perfect activity if you want to stay near the capital and experience both stunning sights during the day & night.
Activity #1 - Our adrenaline-kicking 1hr Reykjavik Peak ATV Adventure. where we will drive past the stunning Lake Hafravatn and up Hafrafell Mountain where you will experience both beautiful Icelandic nature and views from the top over the Reykjanes Peninsula.
Activity #2 - Northern lights Hunt with our trusted partner. Head out of the capital in a coach bus and experience the wonder of the North. The Northern Light is a natural phenomenon, and therefore, the sighting is not guaranteed every night during the northern lights season But when there is a chance, we will drive you to the countryside, into complete darkness, in the hope of seeing the skies glow, and make your experience unforgettable.
Since this activity is a combination tour, will you have a break in between tours. Our guide will bring you back downtown after the ATV adventure and will be more than happy to give you suggestions about what to see in Reykjavik and what you can explore until your next activity Northern lights @20:00
• Safari Quads, Lambhagavegur 19, Reykjavik 113 Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transfer service from all main Hotels in Reykjavik City. Please send us your accommodation details. If your hotel is listed in the NO – PICK UP Zone, will we assign you to the nearest meeting point (Bus Stop). We will send you walking directions. the pickup window is 30 min (until 13.30) & (20:30)ATV Pick Up: Please be ready at 13:00 Northern lights Hunt: Please be ready at 20:00
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per person based on 2 people riding on one ATV quad bike
- Children ages 8 and up are only permitted to ride as passengers on the ATV quad bike
- A current valid driver’s license is required to drive the ATV quad bike
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Safari are taking the risk and therefore taken measurements to prevent further spread of COVID-19 very serious. The health of our customers and employees is our utmost priority. Therefore, we have adjusted our procedures to meet the requirements given by the Directorate of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.