2 Castles of Romania - Dracula’s Castle and Peles Castle
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Transylvania. Visit the most famous castles in Romania in one day - from the royal family to Vlad the Impaler.
We will depart from Bucharest to Sinaia - the pearl of the Carpathian Mountains. Here we will see Peles Castle.
The tour continue to Bran with visit at the Bran Castle - Dracula’s castle in Transylvania, the place where Vlad the Impeler was arrested and imprisoned.
After visiting legendary castle of Dracula, Bran Castle you will enjoy a walking tour in the old center of Brasov and some free time for rest or shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Sightseeing’s entrance tickets
- Guide - English
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, meals and drinks etc).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sinaia, Sinaia, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location in Bucharest.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.