2-day Ba Be National Park Adventure from Hanoi
This unforgettable 2-day tour discovering Ba Be National Park gives you a great opportunity to explore the mystical lake and hill tribe villages of Ba Be, a place where you can see some of the most wonderful landscapes in Vietnam, the warm friendliness of the locals here, as well as enjoy authentic Vietnamese dishes and stay in an amazing homestay.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel
- Accommodation at stilt house in hill tribe village at DOM room.
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip on the lake
- Complementary mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other not clearly mentioned above.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Bac Kan – Ba Be Lake (L, D)
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter around 8:30 AM. On the way, you will make a stop in Thai Nguyen to visit the gorgeous Museum of the Culture of the Ethnic Minorities of Vietnam. It is considered to be a
cultural works with large scale and beautiful architecture. About 3000 documents and original items on traditional culture of 54 ethnic groups are exhibited and stored at this Museum. And then, you will have lunch in a street restaurant.
After that, leave the main road to join a smaller one snaking through the rough mountains and lush tea plantations to reach the Tay village of Bo Lu, where you will experience the hospitality of the host and his incredibly friendly family, in one such traditional house.
You will definitely get far away from the hassle of Hanoi when taking a 3-hour boat trip, gently chugging around the lake. If you need to cool off, do the same ways as the local kids do and just jump in the river for a swim.
At the end of the day around 5PM, you will return to your homestay and have a superb dinner featuring local specialties.
You will stay overnight with local family at Bo Lu Village.
Day 2: Ba Be – Hanoi (B, L)
After having breakfast at your Homestay, you will go on foot to explore the Ba Be forest at close quarters. Ba Be National Park lies in a richly forested area, where is home of many ethnic minority communities. This place has also been recognized as a Natural World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You will trek by the slow flowing river, gaze in awe at the rough yet magnificent mountains and valleys and natural caves and will visit a little bird and butterfly spotting. This national park definitely is the place where you can see uncountable numbers of flora and fauna.
On the way, you can also make a stop at Hua Ma cave, only recently accessible, because many local people would enter because of ancient beliefs. In the cave, you can also see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and is still very atmospheric. Taking lunch at a local restaurant on the way, you might arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at about 18.30. Your tour comes to an end.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.